David Mincica vintage slotcars collection - DMI/Elmodan info

Här diskuteras allt som har att göra med bilbaneracing på plast och träbanor med skalenliga bilar. Scalextric, Ninco, Slot.it, FLY m.fl.

Re: A vintage slot cars collection - DMI Elmodan info wanted!

Inläggav slotcar7 28 jun 2011, 16:16

And now, just arrived from Japan :D , an Otaki 1/24 Ferrari..the seller told me it was a Tokyo Plamo, but the tyres are marked "Otaki", so i guess it's an Otaki :D .Anyway, enjoy it.. :beer:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 29 jun 2011, 13:00

Hi guys, now a rare HO slot car and a mistery car..so, it's your moment, Fallerfreak, Ravajack and all the other Swedish slot cars' geniuses.. :D it's difficult but not so much..later i'll make some really tougher quiz.. :D

Anyway, here's a rare Japanese Marusan HO Ford Taunus..look at the unusual colour and at the two headlights..two tiny brilliants.. :beer:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 29 jun 2011, 13:09

Now the mistery car :) ..and i want to help you: it's in HO scale and it's very rare.. :D maybe it's not really a good help..but you can find the answer, i bet..so, the answer is.. :beer: ?

Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav Jormungandr 30 jun 2011, 00:20

looks like a Plymouth Valiant?
>:-D TDS
TUNA DEVILS SLOTRACING
Tonfisk jävlars spårrejsing
Användarvisningsbild
Jormungandr
Testförare

Klubb: Tuna Devils Slotracing

Inläggav slotcar7 30 jun 2011, 13:04

Hi, it doesn't look..it is a Plymouth Valiant.. :beer: Jormungandr, you're always a car models' expert, all my compliments.. :thumb:

But my question is still half answered, because..who made this slot car.. :D ? I can give you another picture and another useful help: it's not a Faller.. :D . So, have a guess.. :beer:

Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 30 jun 2011, 13:18

And in the meanwhile someone gives the final answer, here's a Marusan HO Racing Team set, taking care of the fast :) Jaguar i've already shown in the past..that's a rare set, made in the 60..and look at how stylish is that guy in jacket and tie.. :D

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav Ravajack 30 jun 2011, 13:44

slotcar7 skrev:But my question is still half answered, because..who made this slot car.. :D ?

Sanwa.

Another one here:

Bild
En populär föreställning är att om man kedjar fast ett oändligt stort antal apor vid var sin skrivmaskin, så kommer någon av dem att prestera ett litterärt mästerverk. Internet har dock nu slutligen bevisat att så inte är fallet...
Användarvisningsbild
Ravajack
Veteranracer

Inläggav slotcar7 30 jun 2011, 17:02

Hi Ravajack, just one word, but the right one.. :beer: ..all my compliments :thumb: but i knew it wasn't so difficult for you..but with the next one i'll really challenge your knowledge.. :D

So, this is a rare Sanwa HO Plymouth, made in the 60s by this Japanese company that produced just a few sets and slot cars..enjoy :D

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 30 jun 2011, 17:11

But if someone can guess the model and the producer of this slot car, one of the rarest, in my opinion he'll become the slot cars' Master.. :D

No help, at least for now..that's serious stuff.. :D . so, guys, have a guess.. :beer:

Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 01 jul 2011, 13:24

Hi guys, no clue.. :) ? I'm waiting for you, Ravajack, show me you're the boss.. :D

Anyway, if you guess the model it will be easier to find the manufacturer..

Here there are some more pictures..if nothing happens, i'll post a photo of the underside..but later.. :beer:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 01 jul 2011, 13:28

And during the wait, a nice Atlas HO Studebaker Avanti, made by this famous American company in the 60s..and have a look at the last image: it looks like an UFO.. :D ..enjoy.. :beer:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 02 jul 2011, 13:46

Hi guys, no answer yet? Ok, i show the underside of the car.. :) and i tell you that the car's model comes from a manufacturer well know for its motorcycles.. :D is that of any help? I hope so.. :beer:

Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav slotcar7 02 jul 2011, 13:59

And while waiting for your answer, here there's a nice, rare accessory..: a fully working Minialuxe 1/32 "Cote d'Azur" lamp.. :)

Minialuxe was a French company that, during the 60s, produced many static models and also many accessories for its models and for the Joma Miniamil slot car sets. They produced different kinds of lamps, and this one, the "Cote d'Azur" (French Riviera) is for sure the most unusual, maybe to keep up with its so "fashionable" name..don't you think so.. :D ?

Anyway, a Marklin 1/32 Ferrari Supersqualo illuminated has got something more.. :beer:

Bild
slotcar7
Mekaniker

Inläggav Ravajack 02 jul 2011, 18:38

slotcar7 skrev: I'm waiting for you, Ravajack, show me you're the boss.. :D

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm pretty much stumped on this one, as well as of much of the odd material you've been constantly teasing us with in the past. 8-)
And I know I've never seen this litte H0 gem before. 8-o
As for the body, I have no clue. Maybe something from Italy, it might be a Maserati of some kind. :-?
The chassis looks a bit familiar, though: :-;
It may be an early Tyco S, or an early Bachmann. But yet not quite, in the details and markings. :sceptic:
But whatever it is, it surely is quite odd. :thumb:
And rare. :beer:

(The motorcycle clue is also mysterious. Tyco has made some fat H0-bikes in the past, also a more present Yamaha, but these are not what I would call "well known".) :Oops:
En populär föreställning är att om man kedjar fast ett oändligt stort antal apor vid var sin skrivmaskin, så kommer någon av dem att prestera ett litterärt mästerverk. Internet har dock nu slutligen bevisat att så inte är fallet...
Användarvisningsbild
Ravajack
Veteranracer

Inläggav GranTurismo 02 jul 2011, 20:26

slotcar7 skrev:Bild

I´m guessing that this is a model of a Honda S800 coupe, but I have absolutely no idea which manufacturer it is.

I´m I right?
Instagram: @granturismo_slotcars
Användarvisningsbild
GranTurismo
Slotracer

FöregåendeNästa

Återgå till Bilbana & allmänt